Industries including banks, government, management, supply chain, automotive, real estate, insurance, healthcare, entertainment, international trade, and more are currently using smart contracts. Students of this new technology are able to find jobs and start smart contract based businesses to help two parties complete transactions for a fraction of the cost and more efficiently.
At the conclusion of this lesson, participants will be able to:
- Understand what constitutes a "smart" contract
- Outline the benefits of smart contracts
- Describe how smart contracts work
- Provide smart contract use cases
- Explain the smart contract protocol
- Give examples of sidechains (Ethereum & Bitcoin)
- Explain smart contract applications (dApps)
START HERE! Download the Workbook
Let's set our purpose... Smart Contracts - Part I Smart contracts - Part II
SMART CONTRACTS Quiz
Before you go...